Oak Trails Montessori is the closest thing to home schooling you’ll find outside your own home for preschool and kindergarten.
Watch for our upcoming Open House!Michigan’s First Montessori School ~ Established 1956
Our mission is to follow Maria Montessori’s principles to assist children in discovering and developing their full potential and becoming citizens of the world.
- Montessori children are unusually adaptable. They have learned to work independently and in groups. Since they’ve been encouraged to make decisions from an early age, these children are problem-solvers who can make appropriate choices and manage their time well.
- They have been encouraged to exchange ideas and discuss their work freely with others. Their good communication skills ease the way in new settings.
- Research has shown that the best predictor of future success is a positive sense of self-esteem. Montessori programs, based on self-directed, non-competitive activities, help children develop strong self-images and the confidence to face challenges and change with optimism.
- Oak Trails School is licensed by the state, accredited by the Department of Education and a member of the Michigan Association of Day Care Providers.
- Oak Trails serves children ages 2 3/4 through 6. We offer preschool, kindergarten, transitional first grade, and a summer program.
- Oak Trails is a nonprofit corporation, nonsectarian, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, and creed, national or ethnic origin.
Oak Trails Montessori School
6727 Warren Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734) 662- 8016
Administrator: Nanette M. Glencer
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Send us an email
Visit us on Facebook – Oak Trails Montessori School